Abalone House & Spa in the seaside village of Paternoster on the Cape West Coast boasts ten luxury ground and first-floor suites built around a tranquil sheltered garden courtyard. All the ground floor suites have direct access to the elegant pool set in the courtyard. In line with international trends for small boutique guesthouses, visitors to Abalone House are able to choose from three different types of suites, all comfortable and superbly appointed. At Abalone House, we have taken pampering to a new intensity by embellishing our suites with every conceivable convenience to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. Experience our unsurpassed attention to detail in the many thoughtful touches, from extra-length beds and deluxe pillows, to fluffy mohair blankets and under floor heating.
Guests may select from the following types of accommodation:
• Standard Superior: These five rooms are situated on both the ground and first floor. They do not have sea views.
• Luxury Superior: Situated on both the ground and first floor, these four suites have private balconies or garden patios. Some have limited sea views.
• Superior Sea View Suite: This magnificent suite is situated on the first floor and has its own private patio with spectacular full views of the sea.
Other in-room features that enhance all the air-conditioned suites include:
• Extra length King sized or twin beds with white cotton linen.
• En-suite bathrooms with bath, shower, under tile heating and heated towel rails.
• A fully stocked bar fridge and top of the range Italian coffee machine.
• Flat screen TV, iPod docking station, CD and DVD player make lazing in the privacy of your suite a pleasure.
• Built-in electronic safes.
In addition to the comfortable communal spaces, guests to Abalone House can enjoy the peaceful outdoor courtyard and the roof deck with Jacuzzi offering magnificent ocean views.
Child Policy: Regrettably we do not allow children under the age of 12.